pages

Sunday 28 June 2009

jump on in and mind the crocodiles



Locum begins tomorrow.

Keys and church mobile duly handed over.

Funeral already boo
ked in for Thursday and visiting next of kin tomorrow.
Another f
uneral looming.
Did I really want a gentle easing in?
Nothing like jumping out of the starting blocks with a 'bang'!
Guess I've often
found the best learning curves are often those where you've just had to jump in and swim like fury.
Actually, come to think of it, that the way I did learn to swim when I was a kid - I just jumped in.
Hmmm, the more things change, the more they really do stay the same.

Dissertation countdown:
seven weeks to go.

Just ...
keep...
breathing.
And avoid bungee jumping onto crocodiles.

1 comment:

Shuna said...

in - out - in - out is the easiest way I find to breathe! You will be just fine - enjoy the opportunity.