pages

Wednesday 27 November 2013

the day of the Doctor(ate)

So, this is wot I did yesterday...
being doffed by Knoxy's breeks...
If Saturday evening was the 'the Day of the Doctor', Tuesday morning at the McEwan Hall was the day of the doctorate.  A marked lack of sonic screwdrivers on Tuesday, however there were plenty of red degree tubes

a rather large bottle of gin...
A rather excellent day indeed - even despite the rain!
a slightly damp doctor... :)

I continue to be amazed at the many kind words, good wishes, and encouragement - gosh, I am very, very blessed indeed.

Now, what to do with the enormous bottle of gin my Prof gave me, I wonder...?  :)



1 comment:

Mrs Gerbil said...

I've said it before, but I'll say it again, congratulations. Not bad for someone who didn't think they could manage a one degree - you get three (is that not a wee bit greedy?).

At the rate you drink gin at, that bottle should keep you going till your ordination, at least.

Hood's still a shiny turd colour, though...